Two of the MANY emails I have been getting. . .


Hello my name is Mackenzie. I'm 11 1/2 yrs old and live in NC. My mom and I watched you on the news this morning. Could you please send a bag and the pattern to me as I'd like to start sewing them and giving them away too. I know you have a backlog of bags but thats Ok I'll take it whenever you can give it. I'll send you a picture after I make my first bag. I promise not to use plastic bags. Thank you, Mackenzie



Hi! I would love your pattern. I teach and school just ended. This seems like a great hobby for the summer. A few years back I made and embroidered custom bags. The business grew and wasn't fun anymore so I just quit. I have tons of fabric left from that venture and this sounds like a great idea. I love to just sit at my machine and sew..and this way I wouldn't have to be pleasing picky people. The pattern looks simple enough and I could probably just come up with it myself, but it looks like the perfect size so I would love to use your pattern. I would just start by making bags to give my fellow school teachers and family. I might then try to give them out at the local farmers market. I don't know about being able to mail them out, I would just have to see how this summer goes.

Sherry, Physical Education Teacher

This is what it is all about. Teresa

No comments: