It would be so easy. . .


It would be so easy. . .

•to not pay attention to what I throw away.

•to not recycle.

•to just use plastic and paper when I shop.

•to forget about my refillable water bottle and drink bottled water.

•to buy whatever I want and not think about its environmental impact.

•to let my kids eat junk.

•to buy non-organic, cheaper food.

•to not compost.

•to just not care.

We all have choices. I choose to care. I choose to provide a better planet and future for those three little ones pictured above. I hope you will too, for your own reasons, of course!

Have a lovely weekend and get out and enjoy this planet we are fighting for. Green Bag lady Teresa

3 comments:

Harmony said...

To quote my good friend Joy, "easy to do, easy not to do." So true. I am with you... make it a habit and suddenly those easy not to dos are easy to dos.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Harmony!

It is so true. It becomes a part of life and really is easy. :)

Teresa

Valeria said...

I am new to all these, but I am trying to do my part. I would admit that organic is way expensier but I tried to buy at least the basics like milk, eggs, yogurt, etc. Using fabric instead of plastic most of the time, re-using envelopes, paper for any other projects.
Well we are getting there.