New York Bag!


Dear Teresa,

Thank you so much for the fabric bag #3166. My reply comes late with a reason. I've been using the bag all this time and attached is a picture to prove that. I made it a habit to make sure my fabric bag is in my purse. Because of the light material it's made of, it's so easy to fold it and to keep it in my purse. The size of the fabric bag it's just perfect and it's very durable. No more plastic or paper! And guess what, I'm recycling every plastic package that might come with some products. There are two types and it's easy to notice the sign printed on the bags. Plastic bags Type 2 (high-density polyethylene film - HDPE) and Type 4 (low density or linear-low density polyethylene film - LDPE/LLDPE) can be recycled at your local supermarket and other locations. Once the bags are recycled, they are made into lumber, trashcan liners or plastic bags.

Here's a link that might help someone to recycle the plastic bags and to switch to fabric.

Thank you so much!
Cristina, New York

8 comments:

Brenda Griggs said...

Teresa, I received my bag and I love it! Thanks so much!

London said...

Teresa, I received my bag and I love it! Thanks so much!

Combesnwjl said...

Teresa, I received my bag and I love it! Thanks so much!

Jhon Staphen said...

what is the cost of this bag. and what is size of this bag small medium and large .and which colour types in this bagSingapore Branding Agency | Singapore Marketing Agency

asdasd said...

อยากรวยต้องรู้ สัญลักษณ์ในเกม Pg Slot เรื่องเกี่ยวกับการคว้าชัยชิงรางวัลก้อนโตจากเกมสล็อตออนไลน์กับทางค่าย PG SLOT เป็นสิ่งที่นักพนันคนใหม่คาดหมายว่าจำเป็นที่จะต้องนำเกมมาให้น่าเล่นมากมาย

โบนัส said...

PG SLOT เว็บตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่น เชื่อถือได้ ปลอดได้ ไม่มีโกงต้องที่นี่ ตอบโจทย์ความต้องการได้ดีอย่างมากทั้งเรื่องของการเงินการเดิมพันที่หลากหลาย เพื่อเป็นการยกฐานะการให้บริการให้ดีขึ้นไป It is an easy way to create an additional career and make real money. As we have already said that online gambling on the website PG SLOT can be a way to earn extra income.

Phuwadon said...

รีวิวเกมสล็อตออนไลน์อัพเดทล่าสุดปี 2022 ยกระดับทุกการเล่นที่ราบรื่น Journey To The West ได้คัดสรรมาเพื่อผู้เล่นทุกคน สนุกกับเกมที่มีวิธีการเล่นที่สนุกสนานโดยการเล่น Joker Slot ให้ผู้เล่นได้ศึกษากันเป็นอย่างดีครับ เพื่อเปิดอีกช่องทางหนึ่งที่ช่วยให้ผู้เล่นได้รับเงินรางวัลมากขึ้น จะทำให้ผู้เล่นทุกคนเข้าใจเกี่ยวกับเกมสล็อตมากขึ้น.

Phuwadon said...

Try Slots Available online today via a giant camp like PG Slot 168 ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pgslot with more than 100 slots games that can be played anytime, anywhere on any platform, whether on smartphones or on browsers on computers computer and can play without stuttering, ready to play smoothly ley go to play game slot online will to lucky.