Frist Event!

We had a great time at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts today in Nashville. The "Love Your Mother" event was great and we had over 200 people join us for food, fashion and green tips!

I had 5 bagette helpers today (Bagette Kathleen, Bagette Alicia, Bagette April, Bagette Connie below, Bagette Dad not pictured). . .

Some lovely bags. . .

Picking out bags. . .


Bagette Connie records names, cities and bag numbers. . .

My lovely Belmont University students who were volunteer models for the eco fashion show. . .


Much appreciation goes to:
Frist Center for the beautiful space
Whole Foods Green Hills for the brunch
Whole Body Green Hills for the fashion show
Bongo Java for the coffee
The Nashville Scene for advertising
Food Security Partners for sharing green tips

THANKS! Teresa

1 comment:

Super Salma said...

Hello,
I think this is wonderful. There is no "contact" info on your site.
I'd like to if I could get involved.
I would love to receive one of your green bags.
Salma