Vacation Panic. . .

I have been on vacation. 10 fabulous days in California with Harmony at the ocean or the river in Gualala. 13 wonderful days in Minnesota at the pool or the lake with family and friends. I love water, but am now ready to not be a prune. I am now at home in Tennessee. I can't wait to sleep in MY bed tonight. . . .

I thought I would share my WalMart panic attack with you. Of course, I will share vacation photos with you too over the next few days. Back to panic. We were in Brainerd, Minnesota at the WalMart getting a few groceries. We got up the the register and I realized that everything we had in the cart would not fit in the 2 bags that I keep rolled up in my purse. I seriously started to panic. My husband suggested we get a paper bag as we would need it for recycling at the lake anyway. They did not have paper bags. I really did not want to have to purchase a bag at WalMart as you can imagine I have SO MANY bags in my life. I started looking around and saw 2 boxes hanging out a shelf with only one bag of chips in each of them. The chips seemed happy on the shelf and I acquired the boxes that I recycled after use. :) Where there's a will there's a way! Here is a pic of hubby with the groceries. . .


And, in honor of Brainerd being the home of Paul Bunyan. Here are the kids with buddy Paul. . .

And, you can't forget Paul's Big Blue Ox, Babe. . .

The above photo was taken in Nisswa, Minnesota which is north of Brainerd. Home of the famous turtle races, see below. . .

No comments: