Vacation Part 2. . .

While we was in Gualala, I taught at the kids summer camp that the Gualala Arts Center holds every July. While my kids attended camp, I taught arts and crafts. No surprise there. We did several projects. At the end of the week, the kids decorated Green Bag Lady bags. Some examples. . .



This is a bag made by an older girl who was one of my helpers. This is the front of the bag. . .

This is the back in progress, she wrote on the whole thing (I LOVE IT!). . .

Two of my campers and I on the last day. . .

Thanks to Gualala Arts and the campers, I had a great time! Teresa

2 comments:

MissesStitches said...

Speaking of vacation, and I know this is a little late because school is starting in a few weeks but, I think it would be good if we would all remember to take cloth bags with us on our vacations. Especially if I'm not driving (I keep most of my bags in my car), it would be really smart if I were to tuck a couple bags in my suitcase. They sure don't take up much room!

christy said...

Hi Teresa! Thank you for your request. I regret that post has caused you so much grief. Ironically, I posted the information based on my enthusiasm for the project. I am removing the post immediately. Thanks again for all the green bags you have given away!!!