BIRD Feeder. . .

I bought a bird feeder because the one Little Girl and I made one from a juice carton got wet inside and the seeds were sprouting.  We needed a real one.  The kids LOVE to watch the birds come and go and we have some nice cardinals in our yard.  THEN, Little Man and I were eating breakfast on Monday and saw this. . .
At first I thought it was a strange bird. . .below is the path the critter took.  He would hang upside down and eat the seeds. . .hmmmmm. . .
I'm going to try and move it up higher.  Sheesh.  Teresa
(pics are poor quality due to being taken through the window)

4 comments:

MissesStitches said...

I just heard on the radio today that you can put vaseline on parts of the bird feeder so that squirrels can't hang on. Don't know if it works or not...

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Great! I might have to try that!

Thanks Jan! Teresa

Annette said...

hello teresa,
I'm very glad, that I had win a bag from you. Never before I became Post auf the USA and now I'll waiting.

many greetings from germany
Annette

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

You're welcome Annette, thanks for helping to spread the word in Germany!

Teresa