Sewing other things. . .

I do sew other things besides bags. Maybe these don't count since they are bags too. My kids needed new lunch boxes as they had been using bags they got at Subway. They were fine, but not very insulated. These are and my first attempt at sewing in batting. Little Neighbor got one too. Big Girl insisted that hers had to come from a store. Ah, 11, I don't think I'll make it to the teens. . .

What are you making for the school year? I'd love to know! Teresa
The back side of Little Man's, the patch we got in San Francisco this summer. . .
Little Neighbor's. . .
Little Girl's. . .

7 comments:

Neldajay said...

I am currently making my son a small backpack since he is just in pre-school. :) my husband wanted me to buy one, but I said I want to make one :)

Andrea said...

well my kids aren't in school yet but I made a couple crayon organizer rolls out of some material from one of my sons old bed sheets that was falling apart. a little ribbon to hold it closed when rolled up (reused from a handle on a paper gift bag that finally had enough) They are super cute!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Neldajay and Andrea, sounds great! I have never made a backpack or a crayon roll, but I bet they are quite useful! Have a great weekend. Teresa

Carol said...

LOVE'M... Very cute bags!!!

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Love the bags.

We're reusing oldest son's lunch bag from last year (it was bought) and I bought the youngest his first generic lunch bag. I'm making snack baggies and sandwich wraps to use with their lunches. I will also be making oldest son's pencil pouch. I need to get busy on all of that!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Sounds great Crystal, I hope they turn out well!

ArteliEco said...

Beautiful works !! gratulations !! hug