Today at JCC

A wonderful time was had by all at the Nashville Eco-Challege JCC today. We gave out close to 100 bags and got to meet lots of friendly people. Check it out. . .
This is Tara from Green Proof Your Home, friend and coordinator of the event. . . 
Bagettes Leyla, Kathleen and April were fabulous helpers. . .
Some new Green Bag Lady toters. . .
A super cute new toter, check out the shoes! I wanted to scoop her up and take her home with me!
I got to see Rachel from nHabit!
And this is Moses, one of the first people to ever get a bag from me. He even brought a special bag that I made for him 2 years ago of an old shirt!
Thanks everyone for coming, it was great to meet you! Enjoy your bags and remember them for ALL your shopping! Teresa

P.S. BIG freebie begins tomorrow!

No comments: