Handmade Christmas IV

Ya, I know it is AFTER the big day. But, I couldn't show you this before otherwise the surprise would have been ruined!

Sometime in the fall Little Girl drew this…the prices crack me up…
I think Little Girl told Big Girl that the green outfit was her fav…
For Christmas, Big Girl reproduced that outfit for Little Girl for her American Girl and Madam Alexander dolls. Isn't that sweet? I helped a bit, but most of it was done by Big Girl. It was even her idea to use fabric markers to recreate the skirt fabric when we could not find any that would work. And here it is…
Little Girl puts her dolls in it all the time and was ABSOLUTELY thrilled with it on Christmas day. Makes my heart so happy. Off to see the Bagettes for our Sunday afternoon bag time. Teresa

3 comments:

Tracy said...

http://harriethomemakerstrikesagain.blogspot.com/2011/01/fat-quarter-tiny-tot-tote-tute.html

She made a tote for children based off of your bag design. :) How awesome is that!??!

Harmony said...

Amazing! Wonderful! I'm getting nervous.... :)

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

nervous about what? :)