Incommunicado, Almost...

Evidently Teresa can't get any postings done. Here is a link to another blogger on the Sea Dragon.


http://www.electrolux.se/Innovation/Campaigns/Vac-from-the-sea/


Good Luck Teresa. we all love you.
Bagette Dad.


Wow, while composing, this just came in:


Dad--

I am doing my best to send you text and photos. I just sent another one and hopefully this time it will go through. I have tried 2 times now and each time it has bounced back. UGH! Please tell folks that I am doing the best I can. I think I will really  only be able to send one photo at a time. I also have to blue tooth to this computer and it is the one that everyone is using.

I'm going to try to send another now.

TR
This e-mail was delivered via satellite phone using GMN's XGate software.
Please be kind and keep your replies short.

No comments: