Alabama Chanin + Organic '11 Winners!

Alabama Chanin
Congratulations to the Alabama Chanin winners:


Winner of her choice of Natalie's books is Laura Poulette who said:
"I appreciate the jaunt across the south the cotton takes before it reaches Alabama-so many steps. First time visitor to your site, what a cool project!"


Winner of the workshop spot is Susan Beckett who said:
"I am from Florence and did not know that Project Alabama started as a documentary about the making of the 200 shirts. I would love to see the documentary??? I would really love to take the workshop next spring!"


All of your comments were so warm and thoughtful I wanted to curl up in them and take a nap! Welcome to all the new people to Green Bag Lady. Look around and stay awhile. Like us on Facebook to be updated on all our giveaways.


Happy thoughts to all of you. Have a wonderful weekend, I know Laura and Susan sure will! Teresa

No comments: