San Francisco

Ok, so wow, I am finally catching my breath. Over a week ago I flew out to the City by the Bay for a photography conference. Great people, great food, some interested lectures and all that. Yup. Then, Harmony came down and met me there, accompanied by Ling-Yen (and here) and her hubby John. First, we went to the DeYoung museum and saw the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit. Crazy stuff. The mannequins talk to you!
I told my hubby I'd make him pants like this. He isn't going for it…
Lunch at DeYoung, me, Harmony and Ling-Yen…
Every day is better with jazz hands, Harmony, me and John…
Walk on the boardwalk, nice…
Hope your week is going well! Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG fun in SF with Big Head John and the Wildcats! ;)

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Yesssssssssssssssssss!