France Bag!

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for this wonderful bag! Jane gave some of them out the other day. I love the one I got. :) What a great idea - I also love reusing bags, so this is perfect for me. Especially right now, in France, since I don't have my usual collection from home. I've already used it a bunch of times. Si pratique! :)

(See below -I'm the one on the left holding the bag I chose. The castle behind us is the chateau of Angers. :))

Thanks again!
Holly
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You are most welcome Holly! 

FYI, my sister, Jane, that Holly is referring to is in Angers, France at the moment getting additional certification for her teaching job as a high school french teacher. She took 20 Green Bag Lady bags with her to distribute. Thanks Jane and thanks for the great photo Holly! Teresa

2 comments:

Gaia said...

Oh là là! :) Teresa's bags are reaching all corners of the Earth!!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

With the help of my sister!