Grayton Beach Day II

We went back to Grayton Beach today for lunch, a hike and water…
 Some pretty flowers growing in the sand…
 I love watching the birds on the beach…


I went for a walk and found these lovely items…
And these that were not so lovely. Pick up your trash at the beach! I think the big piece with the screw top was the only thing that actually came from the ocean. Everything else was left by beach goers. Wrist bands, a boogie board string, a lighter, package, plastic bottle top and balloons. Don't even get me started on balloons. I try to avoid them, which is really hard when you have kids. This article on National Geographic sticks in my head. No more helium? Wow, I can't believe it is still used to fill meaningless balloons!
I'm having a great time. Tomorrow we are going snorkeling and shelling! Hope you are enjoying the last days of summer! Teresa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you had a good time.
You found a very beautiful shell!)))))
I am sorry that our beaches only a bottle so beautiful you will not find

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Yes, we are having a good time, thanks!