That baby!

Bagette Rachel brought her baby to our workday on Sunday. He is so darling and distracts us from our work! He is one of the best little babies I have been around. So sweet!
 I mean, look at that face!
 Jessica contemplates her next move…
 Ann and April are the only ones really working, good job!
 Connie and Kathleen stand in the hall and talk about Downton Abbey.
They were in the hall because I didn't want to hear what they were saying. You see, I have recently become obsessed. I didn't start watching the show until a few weeks ago (and I hadn't yet caught up). Yay Netflix! Are you a Downton Abbey fan? Yes? Good, let's have a cup of tea and chat… Teresa

PS, notice that I have no photos of Rachel, it's at thought her baby came by himself just to spend time with us!

4 comments:

sweetpea said...

BIG fan!!! its addictive!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Yes it is! More so than I thought. I watched the last episode from Sunday last night. So sad…

Beth said...

Oh my gosh--the expression on the little mister's face is priceless. What a darling boy. Thanks for sharing. (Thanks to Rachel, too.)

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

@Beth--Oh yes, he is a definite cutie pie!