Russia Bags + Bag Sewist!


Dear Teresa, thank you very much for your bags :) I have receive them last week, sorry for the delay ))) I was a little bit occupied. 
attached you will find bags you have send to me + after I received them i've tried to sew for my sons dolls my own green bag lady with tutorial you provided in your blog :) Here what comed out )))

I wish you all the best and patience in you moving ))))
Great neigbourhouds and good people around you in your new place!

Crani Anna
*********************************************************************************************************************
Thank you Anna, your son is adorable and the red bag you made is wonderful! I hope you will sew some for other people and encourage them to use them instead of paper or plastic too! Teresa

No comments: