Oops!

While folding laundry, I was dismayed to find that Little Man had snagged his new shirt and ripped it. UGH! I set it aside for a while contemplating what to do about it. I hated to toss it out. It finally occurred to me that I could put a patch over it!
 Yes!
 First, I used a piece of fusible interfacing on the inside of the shirt behind the hole.
 Then, pinned my patch in place.
 Stitched around it with a bit of navy thread.
 Viola!
 Even Little Man gave it his seal of approval.
I'm so glad we could keep one of our favorite Polarn O. Pyret shirts! (similar shirt here) Teresa

4 comments:

MissesStitches said...

Now it looks like an expensive designer shirt! Good job. I like when I can salvage an accident like this.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Jan. My younger sister gave me a whole bunch of patches a while back and I have used so many of them!

harmony said...

Totally stylin' it!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Harmony. :)