Thankful

Source
I have so much to be thankful for. Here is my partial list:

My husband, hilarious, supportive, my best friend.

My kids, funny, sweet, wonderful and melt my heart.

My Dad, he does SO much for me and for this blog, you have no idea.

My family, sisters, brother, in-laws, cousins, the whole massive lot of you!

My friends, you know who you are and I love you.

My Bagettes, the best volunteers EVER!

My home, neighborhood, schools, church, neighbors…

My readers, YOU, yes you. I love your comments, questions, photos (!) and surprise when you win a freebie. I love it all and am so thankful you come back day after day. I wouldn't be here without each and every one of you! Thank you, truly, from the bottom of my heart.

Wishing you the very best Thanksgiving wishes. Let's all relax on Friday instead of trying to shop, okay? Cyber hugs to all of you--Teresa

6 comments:

Tami C said...

Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

You are one of the things I'm thankful for Tami!

Sharon Dawn said...

Thanks for all YOU do!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Aw, thanks Sharon!

harmony said...

THANK YOU Green Bag Lady. You inspire and bless the world in countless ways.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

My world is SO much better with you in it Harmony!