For Bagette Dad…



I posted about the oven mitts that I made as gifts here. I made some for Bagette Dad too. He is a hard person to shop for, but I thought he might like some useful things. This RV fabric came in a donation and it was perfect for a bag for dad and I used the extra scraps for the mitts. We had an RV when I was a kid and went EVERYWHERE in it. In fact, I didn't set foot on an airplane until I was a freshman in college. I gave Bagette Dad #25,000 in appreciation for all his hard work. Hugs Bagette Dad, you are the best! Teresa

10 comments:

Ekaterina said...

I like! Very beautiful!

Tami C said...

I think it's just wonderful and the number is perfect for Baggette Dad and so appropriate! Thanks for all you do Baggette Dad! Happy New Year!

Adventurous Quilter said...

He certainly deserves such a significant bag and the mitts are an excellent use for scraps :-)

MissesStitches said...

Wow! 25,000! That's awesome, Teresa! Hurrah for Baguette Dad and all the work he does. I can't believe that you've given away so many bags. Good job, GBL

April said...

Yay for Bagette Dad! He's the best!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Ekaterina!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

I agree Tami!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Yes he does Marianne!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Misses Stitches, it is quite a mile stone!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Yes, he is the best April!