Photo Finish Friday

My house, right now.
The irony that my house is somewhere under that big plastic bag above is not lost on me, I promise. We are having extensive repairs done due to roof damage and flooding from unprecedented rain in Colorado this summer. Arg! However, I am pleased to report that all this plastic will move down the street to another house when they are finished with mine. It gets used over and over and over. YAY! In fact, my neighbors down the street had it on their house earlier this month.

Ok, on to cool links…

I took this quiz. Oddly enough, I got Denver (it's destiny!).

Oh, Mother Nature!

Argggggg!

Cool, literally!

This reminds me of my mom. (thanks Harmony)

Yerdle. Nice!

Have a fabulous weekend! See you back here on Monday--Teresa

2 comments:

April said...

Okay, I took the quiz, finally. I got Lexington and Louisville, KY and Tallahassee, FL. Random.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

That is kind of random April!