Workday Wednesday

Sorry about the late posting. I'm working on very little sleep over here. We are getting new siding on our house and have a big tarp over the whole thing. It has been REALLY windy and REALLY loud (due to the tarp and scaffolding moving around) lately. Not ideal sleeping conditions. Ugh.

I'll stop whining and share what I am working on:

Patching jeans, becoming one with Bondex
Laying out a vintage flannel quilt for my cousin's baby boy due in March…
Finishing a hoop for Bagette April's super sweet NEW GRANDSON (still need to add the name and birthdate), similar ones in my etsy shop if you are interested…
 More putzing around with watercolor, continuing the bird theme from last week
What are you up to? I'm hoping for a calm night tonight! Teresa

4 comments:

Tami C said...

Good luck with your jeans! Now it seems to be popular to wear jeans with holes in them. You seem to be on a quilt making kick! That one looks to be really cute and I like your elephant too! I'm starting to load fabric on my new Ikea Billy book shelf. That means that I'm going to be able to see the top of my dresser again! Birds are still looking good.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Tami! Glad you are getting your fabric organized. :)

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Love your watercolor birds..so bright and cheerful!! Thanks for sharing :)

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Terry! I'm having fun playing around with them.