I'm a PISCES WINNERS!

Congratulations to the following lucky folks:

WINNERS of the 18 Green Bag Lady fish shopping bags are:

Gaye T, AR
Sara M, CA
Emilia Louy, OH
Deimante M, LITHUANIA
Jenny Green, PA
Evgeny G, RUSSIA
Lori Smanski, IL
Samantha B, MA
Diane W, TN
Olga M, RUSSIA
Frankivsk, UKRAINE
Colleen Butler, MI
Sue D, OH
Nikolay S, RUSSIA
Beth Talmage, OR
Michelle K, MT
Maria M, BELARUS
Pat O, SD

Please look for an email from Bagette Dad. He will be asking for your mailing address so we can send you your prize. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. We have issues with emails going to spam. Thanks and enjoy!

The emails will look like this:
Green Bag Lady, ImaPiscesFreebie_2_2014

6 comments:

Sam Breen said...

Fantastic! Thank you so much for the freebie and for all that you do. I have a dear friend that admires the bag I already have. I can't wait to give this one to her and spread the love!

Sue D said...

Thank you and congrats to the other winners too.

Lee said...

Thank you for the Pices giveaway! I am excited to gift to my Pices sister!!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Wonderful! Glad to hear Sam and Lee, enjoy! Congrats to all the winners!

mickeylynn58@hotmail.com said...

I won and I am so excited!! Thank you so much!!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

You are most welcome Mickey!