Photo Finish Friday

We had quite a bit of snow on Sunday and look what my Little Man made for me in it! So sweet. And, you can get a bit of a glance of our new house color behind him. Construction is still happening. Floors might actually get done today! YAY!
Simply stunning.

The color nerd in me loves this.

Be still my heart. And again.

These are awesome! I see a project for me and Bagette Dad the next time he visits!

These photos make me happy.

Petals!

I so love Kermit!

What are you up to this weekend? My Mother-in-Law is coming to town for Easter. Hoppy Hoppy! Teresa

P.S. I'm going to sneak back here on Sunday and post something fun for Earth Day…

4 comments:

Tami C said...

So sweet of Little Man! House looks much better without the plastic wrap! Sure hope they get your floors done today.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Oh Yes Tami, so great to get rid of the plastic. Floors were finished on Saturday. Finally!

harmony said...

That Little Man picture is THE BEST!
I love the pantone link and the folding chair project.... and who doesn't love Kermit!!!
Hope you had a very Happy Easter.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Aw, thanks Harmony! :)

Kermit rocks.