Iowa Replacement Bags!

A couple of weeks ago I got this nice email:

I have been carrying one of your bags I received free for the last
several years, the bag # is 11799.  I loved this bag, it went to work
with me most every day and to the store.  Just yesterday it tore,
right in the middle of it, fabric must have gotten weak.

Just wanted to say thank you so much for the privilege of having one of
your bags.  I will miss my trusted friend.

chris harwood
atkins, iowa

Well, we can't let Chris go empty handed, can we? THIS is a photo she sent back in 2010 of her bag in use. She told me how much she enjoyed the fact that is was patriotic red, white and blue. So, Chris is getting not 1 but 4 bags (pictured above) for her and her husband to use. I hope she enjoys the new red, white and blue ones as well as the sturdy tan bags. Thanks for letting Green Bag Lady be a part of your daily life Chris! Hugs--Teresa

8 comments:

Marie W said...

How nice that she loved your bag so much and how wonderful you are to send her more. Special people come here.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

I agree Marie! You are among them! :)

Anonymous said...

Just think of how many throw-away plastic bags have been saved over the years by using one of your Green Bags! Awesome work Green Bag Team, keep it up!
Julie Andrea
sundayschild1966(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Anonymous said...

Another act of love and kindness for others and the planet. You are my hero.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks, you are so sweet!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Julie! What kind words. None of this would happen without wonderful readers like you!

Anonymous said...

very beautiful bag

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks! I'm very fond of those little sail boats!