Workday Wednesday

I didn't have as much time as normal in my sewing room this week. Lots of running kids to camp and tennis for me! But, I did manage to get a few things done. I made a couple of pet beds with the stuffing material from Kristin.
 Now I have several pet beds waiting to go to needy, furry friends…
I washed, but have yet to iron all this organic goodness from Harmony and Cloud9. What to make? Maybe a baby quilt?
 And, I got to witness this lovely double rainbow right out my window!
How about you? Did you have a productive day? Do tell. Teresa

2 comments:

Tami C said...

Great looking pet beds. My mother-in-law is going to give me some stuff for the pet beds. Not sure what it is, but I told her that whatever it is, that it needs to be washed. A baby quilt would look be great!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Tami. Thanks for telling your MIL about the stuffing and washing. Yes, I'm thinking baby quilt.