Workday Wednesday

This week I sewed some note cards…
 Serged some handles (this is what my pants look like after a serging session)…
 Serged some bags and matched them to handles…
 Finished another pair of oven mitts that I started way back when
 Made Little Girl a pencil case for school…
Here is the inside. I used this pattern that I made for Sew Mama Sew a while back and just increased the size. I like how it turned out. Maybe a tutorial in the future? The faux leather came from a friend and I love how the yellow inside is a nice cheery contrast from the black and grey…
What are you up to this week? Teresa

3 comments:

harmony said...

dang you busy bee! You put us all to shame. ;)

Cute cards!! If you ever want me to print you cards, just ask. I think I need to invest in some better paper though... that's on my to do list. I wish recycled worked better in my printer than it does.

Miss you GBL!!!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Aw, thanks Harmony. I would love love love some of your cards!

Unknown said...

ivermectin 12 mg it has a place with a class of prescriptions known as ectoparasiticides. It assists with treating many kinds of parasite diseases, including head lice, scabies, waterway visual impairment, particular sorts of runs, and a few other worm contaminations.