Canada Bags and Bag Maker!


I LOVE THE GREEN BAG LADY’S BAGS SO MUCH.............................................I STARTED MAKING MY OWN!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the beautiful green bags – I just love them and I have started sewing my own now to try and spread it forward.

Can you tell which one I made??  It’s the Gingerbreadmans.................  Almost as good as yours – thank you for the pattern.

Keep up the good work – you’re doing a magnificent job!!

Warm Regards,

Karen St. Pierre

4 comments:

Julie said...

WTG Karen! Are you looking for donations of fabric? Julie

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Julie--

Karen is in Ontario, Peterborough. I would love it if she would like to make bags and give them out to people. Maybe she would with some of your fabric. Karen????

Tami C said...

That's great Karen! I won a Green Bag Lady bag. I started helping with making bags when Teresa moved out here to Colorado. It's been fun!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

And, we adore you Tami!