Workday Wednesday

This week I have managed to spend more time in my sewing room than last week. YAY! I am currently figuring out a pattern for a two bottle wine tote. Three of which I will donate to school auctions. They will include a bottle of wine, a can of tennis balls and a cork screw (of course!) with the idea that some of the tennis ladies in attendance at the auction would bid on them. Here is what I have so far…
Can't really tell, but there are 2 bottles of wine in there. The bag includes a removable insert to keep the bottles from crashing into each other…
The bag is quilted and has velcro at the top to keep white wine chilled…
 2 front pockets for a cork screw and maybe a phone…
 Here is the bag with the insert…
This is the cute fabric I will be using for the wine bags. I ordered it off Spoonflower because it is impossible to find cute tennis fabric. I have been looking for months! It was more than I wanted to spend on fabric, but I'm using it sparingly in hopes it will go a long way…
 Two more wine bags cut out and ready to sew, I'll show you the finished ones next week…
 And, I serged the buckets of 100 Green Bag Lady bags…
What are you up to this week? I'd love to hear. Teresa

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous bags..Great idea

Unknown said...

I'm totally in love with your bags

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Uma!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Aw, thanks Danielle. I'm totally in love with your comment. :)

Simona said...

Hi Teresa I love your bags and this one is very nice!!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Simona! :)

MissesStitches said...

I love your wine bags, Teresa! Are you going to post a pattern?

Ludmila said...

Lovely and comfortable bag ... You can ask for a step by step tutorial?

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

MissesStitches and Ludmilla-- I'm thinking about it, stay tuned!

Ludmila said...

Green Bag Lady Teresa, Thank you!