For the Bagettes…

For the past few years, I have made ornaments for my lovely bagettes. 2010, 20132013. In 2012, I made dishtowels for them. This year it's ornaments again in the form of clothespin people carrying bags, of course! I hope they enjoy them. These are for the Colorado Bagettes…
 And, these were shipped all over the place. I now have 30 Bagettes! WOW!
 And, of course, one guy ornament for Bagette Dad…
These were fun to make and turned out so cute. To all the Bagettes out there, enjoy! Teresa

10 comments:

MissesStitches said...

I love these ornaments! I should make some like that one of these years! Merry Christmas!

Mari said...

This is so cute!!
I want all of them! haha :)

Lori said...

So adorable. You did a fabulous job. So wonderful of you to think of them like this. You go girl!!!!!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Misses Stitches, they are easy to make, really only need a dremel with a small drill bit for the holes.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Aw, thanks Mari!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Lori, what a sweet comment. :)

Barbara from Ukraine said...

You really do a fabulous job. These ornaments are so adorable.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Barbara!

Monique/Pure Coverz said...

Thanks for our gorgeous ornament! I love it!!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thank YOU Monique for all your work!!!