Unmentionables

Source
People don't talk much about underwear. Have you noticed that? Shoes, yes, panties, no. We all wear it AND it's the first thing touching your skin that needs to be super comfy, right? I love all natural fabrics and if I can find organic cotton or eco-friendly, even better!

In the past, I have posted about bra recycling and Little Man LOVES these organic boxer underwear. The other day I discovered Naja. Have you heard of them? The founder, Catalina, started the company with a vision, "to empower women through lingerie and create a culture where women help each other."

Reminds me of the great mission of IOU that I posted about in the past (my profile here). This short video describes Naja's Underwear for Hope program that empowers women around the world. So cool…



My personal favs are this and this bra. And, this and this pantie. This collection is simply beautiful. I don't mind spending a little more to support companies with great missions. I still use my IOU items all the time. The scarf is a permanent fixture in my travel bag. In the next year, one of my goals is to lend my support to great companies with great missions. Naja underwear is the perfect place to start. Teresa

P.S. Naja makes swim suits too from recycled bottles!!!

No comments: