Workday Wednesday

What's going on in your life this week? I've been running kids around, sewing and enjoyed a recent concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater of Elvis Costello and Steely Dan. Yay!

I FINALLY made myself a new tennis bag. My old one didn't have interior pockets or even snaps since it was a prototype. It was plain jane. But now, look at my new one! Elephants! Faux leather bottom! Can't wait to tote this to the courts…

 Plenty of pockets…
 Even a key fob…
And, made a custom order from my etsy shop for Margaret to use for her Samsung tablet…
The fabrics she picked are so pretty…
Also, started a quilt for a friend who is having a little girl this fall. Thought I would get a jump on things…
And, I reloaded the etsy shop. These little pouches are great for gifts, fill them up and people will be thrilled! If you see one in the photos below that is not in the shop (sold) I can probably make another, just ask!

Of course, I did sew a batch of bags and got my house ready for company. How about you? What are you getting done this week? Or, are you simply having fun? Teresa

No comments: