Sewing Nieces

My nieces have been learning to sew! I love seeing that. And, guess what they have been making?? Bags of course! Here is my sister's daughter making a bag for a friend…
And, my brother's daughter. Guess what she is doing? Sewing handles on Green Bag Lady bags!! Bagette Dad recruited her to help out with Green Bag Lady Minnesota. I could not be more thrilled!
In the photo above, niece "C" is using my mothers old machine. Awwww. Such cute girls getting their sewing fix. So awesome! Teresa

6 comments:

Tami C said...

That's just wonderful! I love seeing young ones sewing! Welcome to the newest Baggettes!

MissesStitches said...

This is awesome! The next generation! I love it!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

I know Tami, I love seeing it too! :)

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks MissesStitches, I'm sure you love doing all the projects with your granddaughter too!

Burovik said...

Teresa, is everything fine with you? It's Saturday today and you haven't finished the week with your Photo Finish Friday!.. We do worry...

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Burovik, Just posted it, explained the lateness in the post. Thanks for worrying about me! :)