Sip-N-Sew Pillow Party!

Remember the last Sip-N-Sew I hosted? The ladies had a great time making bags (of course). This time around we made pillow covers. I offered the Pillow Party as an auction item at Little Man's school. My friend Debbie had the winning bid and invited 5 friends. My sister happened to be visiting from Minnesota too. We had a great time!




 Such cute ladies AND pillows!
I provided the fabric, pillow inserts (from Ikea), snacks and wine for sipping. Everyone took home new creations for their home. YAY! What a fun Friday night with some great gals. I will be offering this as an auction item again this year. If you are interested in hosting something like this, I recommend no more than 5 people, otherwise it gets kind of crazy. Also, a few of the ladies only opted to sip, not sew. :) Teresa

No comments: