Happening…

What's happening with you? The whirlwind has begun around here. Since I am not hosting on Thursday, I'm packing up the Thanksgiving decor and sharing these little gems with you. They are my favorite Thanksgiving items. My mother made them probably 35+ years ago. I was lucky enough to get them after she passed away. They will get carefully wrapped and stored until we give thanks again next year. Although, thanks every day is in order…
Last weekend I wrapped gifts for families at our church, in Green Bag Lady bags, of course. We always pick 5 gingerbread tags off the giving tree. This year, Little Girl picked 2 of her own and used her own money to buy gifts for girls her age. She had so much fun picking out clothes and perfume for them. I do hope it becomes a tradition for her…
And, this has started, much to the chagrin of hubby. He has a rule that no Christmas decor should happen before Thanksgiving. I tend to agree. However, while I was away playing tennis yesterday, Little Girl and Little Man dragged all the decoration bins up the stairs and got to work! 
There is no stopping it now! What about you? What are you getting done? Do you have your shopping under way or even finished? If so, come help me with mine! I'm signing off until next week.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving! I am thankful for each and EVERY one of you! Hugs--Teresa

2 comments:

Lori said...

have a safe and happy thanksgiving. those pilgrims your mom made are precious. we are going to my sisters today. and tomorrow my husband and I will be putting up Christmas things. Woohoo one month to go. LOL

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Lori. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. :)