Harmony Art Organic New Year WINNERS!


Congratulations to the following lucky folks:

WINNERS of the 15 Green Bag Lady Harmony Art shopping bags are:

Jenni O, AZ
Beth P, CO
Sam F, ENGLAND
Lisa S, ENGLAND
Ingeborg V, NETHERLANDS
Marilyn T (fb) . . . . NoResp
Pauline P, CANADA

Marcella W, ID
hellokitty4339 . . . . NoResp
Jeanne P, CO
Jenny G, PA
Tatiana S, RUSSIA
Jennifer W, CANADA
Volha F, BELARUS
Natali K, UKRAINE
Please look for an email from Bagette Dad. He will be asking for your mailing address so we can send you your prize. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. We have issues with emails going to spam. Thanks and enjoy!

The emails will look like this:
Green Bag Lady, HarmonyArt_1_2016

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi - I have not received an email from Green Bag Lady and there is not one in my Junk box either. I have left a private message on your FB page with my email address and I leave it here also: perry94022 at hotmail dot com thanks.
Pauline Ann Perry