Workday Wednesday

I was up to my eyeballs in alterations this past Saturday but am happy to report they are all out the door! As you may recall, we had guests here last week. On Friday, I made it a point to spend extra time with my godchild (went to her First Communion in Nashville recently). She wanted some clothes for her American Girl doll. Yes! It's been ages since I have made doll clothes. It was so fun to make them again. She really wanted some shoes so little white tennies it was…
 And a skirt and shirt, she picked out the colors…
 The whole ensemble…
And, I made some little pajamas for her doll too and could not resist making this sweet girl some pajama shorts as well…
And, I finally got some patio covers made for our deck. It is important to protect things from the elements here in Colorado!
I still have another cover to make for Bagette Sheila. She has an awesome wood burning pizza oven on her deck. I hope to finish it tomorrow. What about you? Making, baking, enjoying the weather? Do tell. Teresa

No comments: