Photo Finish Friday

Little Man and friend and the first lacrosse practice of the season.
Of course, I may have been taking pictures of the clouds!
Love these.

I can't even crochet a scarf.

Cute DIY.

Pretty scissors.

This would be so fun to make AND play!

Good news.

Beautiful eco throws.

It's a holiday weekend here in the US. Labor Day has been around for more than 100 years. Most schools and businesses are closed on Monday for the holiday. However, when I was attending graduate school at Clemson and mentioned being excited about the long weekend, I got "crazy person" stares. That school doesn't take Monday off for the holiday. Weird. In other news, I'll be attending a birthday celebrations, sewing and relaxing, you? Wherever you are, have a good one, thanks for reading! Teresa

No comments: