Ukraine Bag Vacations in Turkey!

Dear David!

Soon will be Halloween . In Ukraine, already very cold weather (I think that you have the same). So I decided to share with you a little warm. Three weeks ago I was vacationing in Turkey. And the bag of Teresa was also with me - I took it to the beach each day. Thank you and thank you for Teresa. Many people had  plastic bags, but mine was the most beautiful and the most secure for our planet, and I am very pleased for this.

You and your daughter are doing great and very necessary work, thank you.

Please tell your bee, that she has the best costume for Halloween and she's a big well done :).

Thanks again.
Lena

1 comment:

Percules said...

Hey i found very cheap hotels in Istanbul Turkey in https://www.hostelbay.com/ just to let you know for your next vacations .