Photo Finish Friday

Arches National Park, Moab, Utah
Where has the week gone? The light posting this week is due to much craziness happening around here. Big Girl has been suffering from terrible migraines. Poor thing. Trips to the doc and making her feel better was priority one. In the spare moments I have been holed up in my sewing room frantically making pouches for a sale at my house tomorrow. Please come if you live near me! More info on the TeresaMade Facebook page.

No links today. I haven't been cruising the internet this week to find fun things. Best wishes to all of you for a lovely weekend. XOXO--Teresa

3 comments:

Burovik said...

Where are the Rocks presented on the last post from?)))

Unknown said...

Ah, ok got it...

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Burovik, these are Arches National Park in Utah, last week was Canyonlands National Park, Utah. :)