Photo Finish Friday

Photo taken last week. We had 2 days of fog and frost that were beautiful! Everything looked like
it was dipped in sugar. Little Girl said it looks like a painting.
This is wonderful.

Made me laugh.

I make something similar, no bread crumbs.

Gorgeous.

I love this, not sure what I would do with it…

There are some crazy creatures out there.

What's up? I'm playing in a tennis tourney tomorrow. If we win we play Sunday, if we win again, play Monday and so on. Wish me luck! Have a good one. XOXO--Teresa

P.S. Still thinking about this? Shoot me an email, I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, I love your Photo Finish Friday posts so much. I appreciate the work you put in to share pertinent links, and your photos are always so lovely. I just wanted to let you know that I always read the links and have many times been led down unexpected, but fruitful paths through them. So this is a big thank you for ALL your efforts on behalf of the big, beautiful world of ours.

Sincerely,
Christine in Illinois
(proud owner and user of several Green Bag Lady bags)

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Christine, this comment made my day! Thanks for reading and enjoy those bags! Keep spreading the word about fabric bags. :) Just put up a new freebie!