Workday Wednesday

We are enjoying spring break here this week. My cousin and his family are visiting. YAY! They have 2 little girls who are so fun to be around. Always nice to hang out with family that we don't get to see very often. :) Today they are off tubing and having a sleigh ride in Keystone. Little Man and Little Girl joined them. I have managed to squeeze in some sewing in between socializing. Like this special order tennis bag…
 I love how it turned out!
 And, 12 of these custom volleyball pouches…

I sent off a dozen bags to the nice people at The/Studio who made the Green Bag Lady patches. Of course, I feel obligated to iron on patches to bags I shipped to them…
Here are the cousins and Little Girl at a showing a Beauty and the Beast on Sunday night. The movie was great, I can't believe the special effects!
What's going on with you? Are you on break too? Teresa

2 comments:

Tami C said...

Sounds like all are having a great Spring break! Look forward to seeing you on the 2nd!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Yes, it was a good week! :)