Photo Finish Friday

Pretty little thing in my neighborhood.
I have one of these that I love. Little Girl gave it to me for Christmas last year.

To get you in the October mood.

These are cool!

Simple and cute DIY. (gifts!)

Look yummy!

Cute and green!

What's in store for your weekend? Pumpkin buying? We wait until closer to Halloween otherwise the deer and squirrels have a feast! We have some activities going on and I have a pile of alterations to dig out from under. I hope you have a lovely one with crisp, fall weather and a few yummy apples! Teresa

2 comments:

harmony said...

Beautiful photo! My friend Mary gave us pumpkins on Thursday that her husband grew! Four varieties to choose from. :)

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Oh how fabulous! We still haven't gotten our pumpkins yet. This week for sure!