ANNOUNCING: Florida Chapter!

Bagette Dad--

I am in a direct sales company, Stampin' Up! And for years I have used their plastic bags for my customers orders and had so many left over. Last year they started giving us an option of "no bags" when we placed orders, I have used that option since. Last fall I purchased some material at some yard sales and gave the material and one of the Green bag lady bags that I have won to one of my customers who sews and asked her if she would copy the bag and make as many as she could. She told me the other day she has 7 made so far! I can't wait to get home (in a few weeks), these will now become my regular customers bags. I am making tags to put on the bags with their names, so when I give them their orders they will be I these bags, no more plastic bags! They will have to return the bags to me to get their next order in a bag.
Thanks for ally you and Teresa do for our planet!


I am attaching a photo of Adela, who made the bags for me and the bags.   The angel bag is one I won from you, I gave it to her for the pattern.   She reinforced all the seams!!!!

Carol

Coordinator
Green Bag Lady Chapter
Palm Bay, FL

No comments: