Photo Finish Friday

We got more snow this week. Hubby is skiing today!
Dude, seriously, Mother Nature is the coolest. Heart elephants so much.

GREAT article about the Berlin, Germany chapter!

Bag bans.

Way to go Pampered Chef. I just ordered some for Christmas presents. Great stocking stuffer!

Helpful video. (thanks Wendy!)

I make something very similar to this every Christmas Eve and pop them in the oven Christmas morning. I make the dough in my bread machine. We eat them after present opening.

This looks so fun! Maybe to do as stationery gifts.

Pencils!

I'm not sure what is happening but it seems like Halloween was yesterday. Seriously, I don't know where the time is going and it's full blown winter here and nearly Thanksgiving! I seem to be caught in some kind of space time continuum straight out of Star Trek. Goodness, I better get my head in the holiday season or it's going to hit me in the face! The good news is I have soup going in the crockpot and that will fill my belly and soul with warmth tonight. Also, grilled cheese! I hope you have a lovely weekend. XOXO--Teresa

No comments: