Photo Finish Friday

My Christmas Cacti all over my house are blooming. Are they confused? Even if they are, I love it!
Yes, YES and YESSS!

And, another YES!

Yes! Go Ikea!

How cool.

What a lovely studio space.

A while back, someone donated a TON of string to me. I really need to do something like this. I have mentioned this before. I think I even have some wood beads. Maybe some shells? I'm seeing some new decor for my sewing room??

Ah, the weekend has rolled around again. What are your plans? We were hoping to get to the cabin this weekend but it doesn't look like it's going to work out. I haven't been in a while and miss it! March is turning out to be quite the busy month with kid stuff, travel, etc. I've been toiling in the sewing space to get many things out the door. Feels good! Have a good one! Teresa

No comments: