Photo Finish Friday

Throwback to when Little Man was FOUR! He's sooooo cute! I can't believe he was only 3 when I started Green Bag Lady. He is now 14 and the tallest in the family! Gah!
I need a little guy like this in my sewing room…

Do you use cloth napkins?

Whoa. Gorgeous.

Super cool upcycle.

I need these in my life.

I get so happy when I scroll through this Pinterest board.

I'm still working on getting prom dresses out the door over here. Tomorrow is the big day for Little Girl (I'll share photos) and of course, her dress is the last to get done (hem and take up shoulders). She is going with a group of girlfriends which is the best way to go anyway. All 6 of them will be here getting ready and we will be making corsages too (why spend $$$ when we can make them for $?). Saturday night is pizza at my neighbors. They have a wood burning oven. The pizza is the best I've ever had, out of this world! Hosting a brunch on Sunday for cousins in town and then meeting with my Bagettes that afternoon. Busy as usual, how about you? XOXO--Teresa

No comments: