Photo Finish Friday

I've been admiring this girl on my back deck. So much traveling this past summer meant my pots were all empty this year. By the time I had a moment, it was too late to plant anything. However, many of my flowers from last year reseeded themselves and I still have some to admire. This one took a while to get here but she is so pretty!

Went to the Naturopath today for my blood test results and found out a bunch of things I am not supposed to eat for the next month. I won't bore you with the whole list but the most difficult will be eggs. I've been a fish eating vegetarian for over 30 years and eat eggs for breakfast every morning. Sigh. Hopefully after a month when I get to add them back in I won't have a reaction and I'll be able to have them again. Come back tomorrow for a fun freebie! XOXO--Teresa

1 comment:

harmony said...

Good luck with the new diet. xo