UPDATE: New Zealand Chapter

Sounds like Olive has been busy and look at the tab/snap she added to the bottom of the bag to keep it nice and tidy on the go! Great job Olive, keep on sewing! Teresa

Hi Teresa  and happy New year to you and your family  from New Zealand .

I have been sewing up small items like needlneedle case and little purses   for our  Palmerston North  ROSE  CITY  QUILTERS  guild  mini Symposium  #Quilt Central, coming up in October 2020. These   to go into registrants goodie bags. I had this fabric given to me to make items but it was too good to cut up into small pieces as the pattern wouldn't show up much so I decided to make a GBL BAG . One lucky symposium registrant will get a GBL  BAG. If I am donated some more suitable fabric might be able to make some more. I made it with a tab  to make it super easy for the recipient to put in in their handbag when not in use

The symposium colours are mint and grey so all items have to be in that colour range. Not a very common colour at the moment. I have been stretching the mint a bit and going into a bit of Apple green and sage other wise wouldn't have enough variety  of fabrics


Keep up good work.
Olive R.
New Zealand 
Chapter Coordinator

2 comments:

Sherri I said...

What a great idea! Do you think you could get Olive to provide instructions?

Unknown said...

Wao! Such a great idea. I really like this blog.Thank u for sharing this amazing blog and showing us these beautiful bags. I got some of bags from best online boutiques and they are very high quality and the design pattern was very cool.But i really like this bag ,its design,and the pattern ..Thank you fro sharing this with us.