UPDATE: Washington DC Chapter

This is an awesome update with some GREAT advice from Bagette Barbara! :) Teresa
Hi Teresa.

Here is a report from St. Patrick's Day 2020 for your blog.

I decided to give an early birthday present to our concierge, Joy, and she was thrilled to receive it and pose for photos with her new bag. It was certainly a happy moment in my day. That same day, our Washington, DC apartment building closed all common areas to residents. The pool,  rooftop terrace,  garden sitting area,  gym,  breakfast room are all off limit now. My plans to cook steak on the rooftop grill (couldn't find corned beef at grocery store) was not going to happen. Off to the internet I went, and I found a recipe to grill steak on top of the stove and finish it off in the oven. My thick cut NY Strip Steak, which I purchased from a local butcher shop, was delicious! I guess we did receive a little "Luck of the Irish" after all on St. Patrick's Day!🍀

My advice to all GBL blog followers is to sew some Green Bag Lady bags and give them out to folks, staying at least 6 feet apart when doing so, and I'm sure it will bring a smile to your face and the face of your bag recipient.

Cheers!
Barbara
St. Patrick's Day 2020 
Washington, DC Chapter 
Green Bag Lady

No comments: